The HydraCell Power Cube is a small portable power generator capable of providing power at the click of your fingers. All you need to do is pour some salt water into the case. The generator contains several non-removable charging plates that, in the presence of an electrolyte (salt water), are capable of generating electricity. The device does not boast a lot of power, but is suitable for needs such as mobile charging or local lighting.
Here are a few parameters and features of HydraCell:
- Generates electricity instantly, immediately after adding salt water;
- Able to charge 5 to 10 phones on one set of charging plates;
- Provides 50 (in high light mode) to 100 (in low light mode) hours of lamp operation on one set of interchangeable charging plates;
- HydraCell Cube is environmentally friendly - the generated waste is completely biodegradable;
- HydraCell body made from recycled plastic,
HydraCell is useful in emergency situations, for example, when there is another failure at the substation and the house is left without light. Or on vacation away from civilization. Whatever the situation and the place where you may need electricity, the main thing is to have water and some salt on hand.
HydraCell is now available for purchase on Kickstarter starting at $ 54.